zoeva brushes

by - October 02, 2017

Dear readers,

at the beginning of creating a blog, I had the idea to show my very own fashion style. I realized my fashion style is nothing impressive and really similar to the most of the blogger, so nothing extraordinary. Maybe also because of the fact, that extraordinary clothes is really expensive and you won't wear it everyday.

I started to change my topic very soon. I invest a lot of money in makeup, but with the knowledge, I will really use it more often than wearing extraordinary clothes. Since my decision was clear, I invest in quality makeup brushes. As an artist I know, how important it is to get quality tools.

makeup brushes, zoeva

I did some research in brushes and there were a lot of quality brushes, but I like the design of Zoeva the most, so I bought the rosé set including a brushes clutch. Zoeva brushes are actually really expensive, but the hair of the brushes are natural nothing synthetic.

makeup brushes, zoeva

The soft hair of the brushes feels so smooth on sensitive skin. But my absolute favourite of all the Zoeva brushes is definitely the eyeshadow brush. With its super soft hair the blending effect is made so easily and fast. I won't buy the whole collection, but I will definitely buy more of those eyeshadow brushes in different sizes.

xo, RubyliXious

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ich bin auch ein großer Zoeva Fan.
    Danke für den schönen Post.
    Hab einen wundervollen Abend <3
    Liebste Grüße,
    Sassi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoeva brushes are my favourite, I'm not 100% sure but I think I've got the same set as you :)

    ReplyDelete