liquid lipsticks by boohoo

by - January 11, 2018

Dear readers,

I had to buy some sweater as it feels like it's getting colder. And as boohoo has everything on Sale right now plus my discount as a student I had to order loads of stuff. I'm following Ling KT for a while now, so I know, boohoo also sells makeup. I love how the liquid lipstick looks on her, so I thought why not. And surprisingly, they're cheaper than I thought and the quality is way much better than I expected.

boohoo, liquid lipsticks
boohoo, liquid lipsticks

One package includes 3 of those liquid lipsticks. I chose the nude package and actually, two of them were part of my favourite nude liquid lipsticks right now. The colour is so pigmented and matte. It dries really quickly, so applying them has to be learned. And as they are drying so quickly, they making my lips very dry, so I had to hydrate them constantly and put a basic layer of balm and healthy lip oil before applying the liquid lipsticks by boohoo. But it is so worth it! They are even waterproof and they last for hours. Even hours of clubbing and drinking.

boohoo, liquid lipsticks
boohoo, liquid lipsticks

And at least the "matte me up" lip kit was way too cute to ignore and they are perfectly as small gifts for female , so f I didn't opeit to try them out.

boohoo is really known for clothes, but it's really worth it to try out their makeup section. This is not an advertisement or a collaboration! I bought them myself, just to try them out.

xo, RubyliXious

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. These lipstics look so so good! I would love to try them
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Farben sind mega ♥
    Liebste Grüße, Melina
    www.melinaalt.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shade!

    https:/chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting! I didn't even know they had beauty products to be honest! May have to try some out! Thanks for sharing!

    Alex | www.SoFitSoPretty.com

    ReplyDelete