eat & art – never ending stories

by - December 05, 2017

Dear readers,

the first semester nearly comes to an end and Christmas is coming closer and closer. As we don't having exams, we have to present semester projects. A lot of them. To be Exact, in every class I attend, so I needed inspiration immediately. Luckily, I hear about an exciting exhibition in the mueseum arts in Wolfsburg one of my friend visited and I had to check it out what it's about.

The topic is Never Ending Stories and it contains the keyword "loop". I booked two tickets for me and my sister. We chose the eat and art program, where we get a private guide in a small group and a three-course meal at the end of the program. I know about one exhibition piece, which I really had to see. The famous Infinity Mirrored Room by Yayoi Kusama. No words needed!

museum of arts, wolfsburg, yayoi kusama, andy warhol, salvador dali, never ending stories

Every artist interpreted the keyword loop different for himself. The infinity room shall show the visitor about the the word loop in infinity. I also had the pleasure to see works from two of my favourites artists Andy Warhol and Salvador Dalí, but I learned about a new artist and I was pretty amazed about his interpretation of "loops". The exhibiton piece of Gregor Schneider is beside the piece of Yayoi Kusama one of the best work of the exhibition. He plays with the mind of the people, but it was really difficult to show the piece in a picture.

museum of arts, wolfsburg, yayoi kusama, andy warhol, salvador dali, never ending stories
museum of arts, wolfsburg, yayoi kusama, andy warhol, salvador dali, never ending stories

The works are all categorized in subtopics like architecture, music and more. It was really impressing and I wish more exhibition like this. The three-course meal wasn't really good, so I won't tell more about it.

museum of arts, wolfsburg, yayoi kusama, andy warhol, salvador dali, never ending stories
museum of arts, wolfsburg, yayoi kusama, andy warhol, salvador dali, never ending stories

The exhibition was so helpful and exciting and I could get a lot of new ideas for my semester projects, so stay tuned to get to see my own works.

xo, RubyliXious

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love artsy exhibitions! This one does look interesting and I hope it was helpful for your project!

    Funmi x
    http://funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow - das erste Bilder ist der absolute Hammer!

    sophiaston.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sieht wirklich toll aus! Den Infinity Mirrored Room habe ich schon in Luxemburg gesehen, wollte ihn gar nicht mehr verlassen =)
    Love, Héloise
    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete